Call a CPP&S project manager today or fill out our form. Tell them about your project and let our team go to work and find you the correct piece of equipment to fit your needs.
When looking at buying or selling transformers, here are some questions you might be prepared to answer that will help us determine the right course of action:
- Dead front (elbows) or Live front?
- Loop feed (6 primary bushings, can have three arrestors on three of the bushings if they aren’t feeding another transformer) or Radial feed (3 primary bushings)?
- Do you want fusing?
- Do you want taps on the primary side?
- Do you need any switches? (on/off or 4 position)
- DELTA or Wye on HV and LV?
Are you looking to sell a transformer?