Quickest & Easiest Road to get your Commercial Property back to Core and Shell
Attention Property & Facility Managers! Did your Tenant leave equipment behind?
Often times, the items left behind is the equipment that was either too cumbersome or time consuming to disconnect and remove. And once it is disconnected and removed, what do you do with it? How are you going to cover all of the heavy costs that accumulate from hiring technicians, engineers, rigging specialists, freight companies and more? And finally, how are you going to accomplish all of this while minimizing unoccupied time between tenants? Let CPP&S help, this is one of our Specialties!
Critical Power has been providing products and services to professionals in the data center and property management industry for nearly 25 years. With one call, our team of seasoned and motivated Project Managers go to work. Here is a brief rundown of what they can do for you;
- Walk your site and provide a detailed site survey and asset management plan.
- Handle all of the calls and meetings necessary to line up the best team to complete the project
- Utilize Critical Power’s expansive preferred partnership list to source the highest quality, most cost effective and efficient way to complete the project on time and under budget.
- Monitor and assist in testing, removing, rigging, and shipping the equipment involved.
- Refurbish and Market the equipment on Critical Power’s website which sees well over 35,000 visitors each month.
- And ultimately, put capital back in your pocket, instead of a bill.
Here is a list of the main types of equipment the Critical Power specializes in:
- Diesel, Natural Gas and Propane Generators, 20 kW up to 4 MW
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies
- Power Distribution Units
- Batteries and Battery Cabinets
- Maintenance Bypass Cabinets
- Computer Room Air Conditioners, 5 Ton and Larger
- Cooling Towers
- Raised Access Flooring
- Network and IT Gear
To learn more about the benefits of Partnering with Critical Power please visit us online.
www.criticalpower.com and follow us! To reach us by phone call 1-877-315-4176, M-F, 7am-4pm
A Veteran Owned Company