Thank you for your interest in building a career with us. Please see below for any current employment opportunities available or continue to check back for other opening positions with Critical Power Products & Services. Your employment application can be submitted using the link found below.
Project Manager/Inside Sales
We are seeking candidates which can demonstrate previous experience and success in the sales and project management roles. The following job description is the basis for thriving achievement in meeting your “Inside Sales” career goals at Critical Power Products & Services.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with prospective clients.
- Convert prospects into customers using strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Work in a fast pace telephone sales environment with ability to multitask and have fun!
- Manage the various stages of projects. (We will train and mentor you.)
The ideal candidate:
- History of top sales performance.
- Has strong work ethic, strong organizational and time management skills.
- Is self-motivated with strong computer skills.
- Has knowledge of CRM platform and integration with sales process.
- Has proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Exemplifies resourcefulness, creativity and attention to details.